Thursday 17 June 2010

DAY 3: THEIR PHILOSOPHY

The customer comes into the store and opens ones mouth “ This place is so messy”

**TRickzie’s neck turns and ears twitch, tuning into ridiculous obscene conversation**

Their philosophy: For example… they pick up a shoe, walk over to the bag section, then dump the shoes on top of the bags!? Huh? A woman wonders up the stairs/escalator, she has let's say… 5 dresses 2 shoes a few accessories. Then she sees the mirror in MY SECTION.

I SAY “Excuse me, I am sorry but you cannot change in front of these mirrors – you need to use the changing rooms down stairs”

“ERRRmmm yes…ok” she replies

So what does she do? You wont even believe me if I told you.

She strips to her bra and starts trying the clothes on in front of me and the rest of the general public. THEN LEAVES THE GARMENTS THERE in the belt section. More work for me. ERRRRGHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment